Moguls N Stuff DFD Narratives
1.0 Process Student Request
- A student submits a request for a lesson.
- If the student request is incomplete it is returned to the student.
- The request is then filed in the Student Request folder.
2.0 Contact Instructor
- Each day the Student Request folder is checked for the number of student requests.
- If there are enough requests then the Instructor file is accessed for available instructors.
- The related Lesson is looked up.
- An available instructor is contacted with the lesson and number of students.
- If the instructor rejects the class then another instructor is contacted.
- When an instructor is found the class list can then be prepared.
3.0 Prepare Class List
- When an instructor accepts the class:
- The Lesson details are looked up
- The students that will be attending the class are collected
- Then with the instructor information the class list is prepared
- Once the class list is prepared a copy of the class list information is sent to the instructor.
4.0 Send Student Confirmation Letter
- Each day after the class list is prepared the Class list is used with the Student contact information to prepare confirmation letters.
- The confirmation letters are then sent to each student in the class.