Golden Links System Level Narratives
Process Membership Application
- Members submit membership applications to the system.
- The applicant member is checked to see if they already exist.
- If the member exists, then the Member file is updated.
- If the member does not exist then the member is added to the Member file.
- Once the member is added to the Member file the membership information is sent to the member.
- The member requests a lesson by providing the date, time, and lesson description.
- The Member file is checked to see if they are a member in good standing.
- If the member is in good standing then the Lesson folder is checked for available booking times.
- If the requested time is available the member confirms the lesson placement.
- The lesson booking is filed in the Lesson folder and the booking information is also sent to the Member.
Produce Lesson Schedule
- Daily the Golf Pro requests a Lesson Schedule for the current day.
- All the lessons for the current day are retrieved from the lesson folder.
- The related member information for each lesson is also retrieved to create the schedule.
- The finished schedule is then sent to the Golf Pro.